Talking Arabic Alphabet Puzzle (Lift and Learn Arabic)
The World's first ever wooden Arabic alphabet talking puzzle. Replace the letter in the correct position to hear its name eg. Alif, Baa, Taa etc. A wonderful way for children to learn the Arabic Alphabet. Suitable for children aged 3+ years. Made from quality wood. Requires 2 AAA batteries. Dimensions: 15.3 x 10.5 x 1.4 inches
The world’s first wooden Arabic alphabet sound puzzle!
Replace the letter in the correct position to hear it’s name eg. Alif, Baa, Taa etc.
Replace the Pieces to Hear
- the name of the letter
- the name of an animal or object beginning with the letter
- the alphabet song in Arabic!
- Letter recognition – helps children recognise the Arabic Alphabet
- Listening – encourages children to listen to the sounds of the puzzle
- Enhances vocabulary – children can learn 34 fun words in Arabic
- Encourages hand eye coordination and pincer grip
- Encourages independent play
A fun way to learn the Arabic Alphabet!
- Suitable for children 3+ years
- Made from quality wood
- Requires 2xAAA batteries
- Meets UK and European standards for Toy safety, EN71, CE
|Age Group||3 yrs +|
Write Your Own Review